Boiler feed water meter is designed for boiler feed water and cold make-up water monitoring applications. It allows a steam system operator to steam and condensate loop meters for the requirements of the expert field.
The meter is suitable for process applications to recognize ways to reduce water consumption and can be used in the wider plant to meter slurry and other conductive liquids like wastewater. It provides accurate data on various aspects of boiler operation. Feed water meter is easy to install and economical. It has smooth internals that allows liquids to flow freely, decreasing pump wear and reduces operating costs.
Boiler Feed Water Meter provides accurate and reliable data, allowing boiler operators to have real-time information. The meter can be sized to installed pipework for installing at the existing boiler plant.
Boiler Feed Water Meter Features
- High accuracy
- Reliable performance
- No rotating meter component
- Wear and tear resistant
- Wide reading capacity
- Easy to install and operate
Technical Specification for Boiler Feed Water Meter:
- Line Size: 25 NB – 300 NB
- Minimum conductivity: 5 Micro Siemens
- Operation Pressure : 25 kg/cm2
- Operation temperature : 150oC
- Electrode material: stainless steel 316/316L, Hastelloy C, and Tantalum
- Size availability: 25 mm – 250 mm