This is working on the principle of Faraday's law which states that when a conductor moves through a magnetic field of a given strength a voltage is produced in the conductor and proportion to the relative velocity between the conductor and the magnetic field.
Digital flow meter has a wide range of application in many industries like:
- Petroleum Products
- Acid & Alkaline Solutions
- Edible Oil
- Food Stuff
- Liquids of high viscosity
- Pains & Varnishes
- Corrosive liquids
Salient features of the flowtech Digital flow meters:
- Nominal diameter from 15mm to 400mm for a wide range of purposes.
- The material of Construction used is like MS, SS 304, and SS 316 & SS 316L for maximum life and durability.
- Accuracy : ± 1% FSD Optional: ±0.5% FSD
- Protection Class for Sensor : IP 65
- Incline Flange Type of Installation
- Cable Length for Remote : 10 meters
- Repeatability : 0.3%
- Power Supply : 230 VAC, 110 VAC & 24 VDC
- Output: Std. 4 – 20 mA