The third most common flow meter is the magnetic flow meter more commonly just called a mag meter. The physical principle at work is electromagnetic induction. The magnetic flow meter requires a conducting fluid, for example, water that contains ions, and an electrical insulating pipe surface, for example, a rubber-lined steel tube.
Magnetic flow meters are used in the various Industries like:
- Chemical & petrochemical industries
- Oil & Gas industries
- Power plants
- Pharmaceutical industries
Flowtech has been manufacturing IS standardized magnetic flow meters for its worldwide customers since about 2 decades.
Flowtech provides many salient features in the Magnetic flow meter like:
- Nominal diameter from 15mm to 400mm for a wide range of purposes.
- The material of Construction used is like MS, SS 304, and SS 316 & SS 316L for maximum life and durability.
- Flowtech use SS 316 as material of construction for Flow Tube
- Have maximum process temperature of 150oC
- Have maximum process pressure of 25 kg/cm2
- 2 Line Alfa Numeric LCD display of integral/Remote version in both standard units M3 as well as Litres
- Accuracy : ± 1% FSD Optional: ±0.5% FSD
- Protection Class for Sensor: IP 65
- Cable Length for Remote: 10 meters
- Incline Flange Type of Installation
- Repeatability : 0.3%
- Power Supply: 230 VAC, 110 VAC & 24 VDC
- Output: Std. 4 – 20 mA