Reflex level gauges work on the principle of light refraction and reflection. It uses glass fitted towards the chamber to have prismatic grooves with section angle of 90 degrees. While in service, a chamber is filled with liquid in lower zone and gases or vapors in the upper zone. The reflex level gauges do not require a specific illumination, natural light is sufficient.
Reflex gauges are also referred to as prismatic level gauges that limit the risk of distortions or reading zones. A reflex level gauge can be configured in a vertical position for higher reading accuracy with higher reliability. It is highly advantageous for various industries. Level gauges are extremely flexible when it is about combining more than one gauge section that permits for large viewing areas. Reflex level gauges are applicable in different applications to include feed water heaters deaerators, and other types of tanks.
- Industry specific highest quality gauges
- Optimal performance
- High reliability
- Accurate readings
- Temperature ratings from -425oF to 750oF
- Not influenced by chemical or electrical properties of the process liquid
- Simple to install
- Easy to interchange during installation
- Level detection within a specific vessel
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Working Pressure : 65 kg/cm2
- End connection : 112 inch, ¾ inch
- Accessories : Drain /Vent, Scales