These are used for controlling one or multi Levels by using reed Switch or micro Switch. It has a magnetized float moving alongside the protection tube (S.S.316) which tracks the level and activates the reed relays inside the tube. The red relay retains their output state after passing the float.
Flowtech is a well-known name for providing IS standardized top mounted level switches to not just the national market but overseas also. We manufacture a wide variety of switches in many sizes from 1½" to 4" and up to the total length of 3 Meters with easy to install design and user adjustable set points.
Salient features of the flowtech top mounted level switch are:
- Switch: Hermetically Sealed Magnetically Operated Reed Switch with Rhodium Contact SPST / SPDT.
- Rating: 0.5 Amps @ 240V AC
- Switch Housing: Die Cast Aluminum, Weather Proof IP 65 (Enclosure) (IS – 2147) OR Flame Proof to II A, II B (IS – 2148 CMRS Dhanbad Approved)
- Terminations: cable / DIN connectors / RTD head / weatherproof or flameproof junction box.
- Mounting: Flange, Threaded in MS / SS or TC joint
- Float: SS-316/PU Foam/Polypropylene/BUNA-N
- Stem Mounting: Stainless Steel.
- Very high operating temperature and pressure range
- Cable Entry: ½” NPT (F) OR ¾” ET (F)
- Suitable up to 90 degrees.
Flowtech has also adopted ERP system for our Marketing, Stores & Purchase Department and Tally system for our Accounts & Finance Department and our belief and goal of providing best in world-class products which make us prominent manufactures, supplier, and exporter of measuring instrument in India.